CIFI Asset Management leverages the long-standing credit, advisory and service capabilities of its parent company, CIFI — to identify, structure and fund middle market infrastructure projects throughout Latin America and the Caribbean. We adhere to ESG best practices and strict principles providinge global investors with consistent, attractive, risk-adjusted returns.
Creating Sustainable & Financially viable Long-term Assets
Origination & Transaction Sourcing
Our Investment Team has developed a broad sourcing network employing a philosophy of long-term collaboration at all deal levels.
CIFI (CIFI AM’s parent) has sourced and financed transactions in most Latin American and Caribbean countries.
- Renewable Energy: Geothermal, Co-generation, Solar, Wind, Hydropower, Other
- Alternative Fuel
- Energy Efficiency
- Transmission and Distribution
Transportation & Logistics
- Logistics Centers
- Parking Lots
Water, Wastewater and Waste Management
- Water Treatment
- Drinking Water
- Waste Collection and Management
- Landfills, Other
- Engineering and Construction
- Construction Materials
- Infrastructure Conglomerates
- Cable Telephony, Television, Internet Operators
- IT Services, Data Centers
- Smart Cities (green buildings, mobility)
- Leisure and Recreation (ecotourism and related services)
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics, laboratories)
- Education (schools and higher education)
- Utilities (general services)
ESG is Central to our Investment Process
CIFI AM has a transparent and accountable approach, using data-driven decisions for sustainable development with long term investor benefits and social impact.