At CIFI AM we strive to achieve the goals and needs of our clients through credit, advisory and service capabilities daily.
We align our clients’ interests with our own to structure and fund middle market infrastructure projects across Latin America and the Caribbean.
CIFI AM is dedicated to identifying investment opportunities that generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our clients, and foster sustainable development in the region.
Our investment strategy focuses on multiple debt products:
- Project Finance Loans
- Structured Loans
- Senior & Subordinated Debt
THE CIFI AM CORE
Infrastructure + Clean Energy
CIFI AM leverages CIFI’s origination and technical experience in infrastructure and clean energy projects.
Senior & Subordinated Debt
CIFI AM portfolios will seek to be primarily focused on senior debt structures, with smaller allocations to subordinated tranches.
Latin America + The Caribbean
CIFI (CIFI AM’s parent) provides a robust network in the middle and small market areas of the region.
Environmental, Social and Governance
CIFI AM investments will adhere to rigorous Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards related to sustainability.
THE CIFI AM INVESTOR ADVANTAGE
- Our strategic location allows us to be at the heart of the region, in close proximity to our clients and projects
- The founding team and every member of our staff has outstanding experience in leading infrastructure projects, ESG and legal structuring to construct solid financing frameworks
- CIFI’s unique mix of shareholders provide CIFI AM with the experience and presence in the region that support the development of sustainable growth
A STRONG NETWORK THAT PROVIDES:
- Advantageous market intelligence.
- Origination opportunities.
- Syndication capabilities.
- Diversification of funding sources (multilaterals, commercial banks and capital markets).
- Working relationships with leading infrastructure finance players.